Aerostat PC2 Blower
Simco-Ion’s Aerostat PC Blower provides benchtop ionisation in ESD and pharmaceutical production enviroments.
Not far from us? We're happy for you to pop by and collect your items during working hours. Just select Click & Collect when filling out your enquiry form and we will arrange a time with you.
Simco-Ion’s Aerostat PC2 Blower provides localized static discharge with superior static charge decay efficiency. The PC Blower is designed to provide ionisation over a targeted work surface in Pharmaceutical or Electronics Assembly environments.
- Discharge time of 1.5 seconds at 300mm
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for unobtrusive use
- Built-in emitter point cleaner
- Variable-speed fan for airflow control
- Status lamp indicates high voltage is present at the emitter points
- Integrated heater for warm airflow
- Optional fan air filter
A built-in emitter point cleaner provides low maintenance.
A variable-speed fan produces an air volume of from 35 to 70 CFM.
230V AC, 50Hz: 0.9A (fan high, heater on); 0.05A (fan low, heater off)
1.5 sec @ 300mm
2.5 sec @ 600mm
4 sec @ 900mm
6 sec @ 1200mm
from blower centre, fan high (1000-100V), typical
|Balance:||±10V @ 300mm|
|Coverage area:||300 x 1500mm|
|Dimension:||14 x 22 x 8.4cm|