P-SH-N-Ex Ionising bar
The P-SH-N-Ex is a medium range ionising bar designed to work within ATEX enviroments.
- Static elimination
- AC ionisation
This anti-static bar has the same properties as the P-SH-N, but it is equipped with an integrated power unit, so no external high voltage cable.
This anti-static bar has been approved for use in certain hazardous environments.
The 5m or 10m long primary cable is connected to the mains voltage.
A neon lamp indicates the high voltage power unit is operational.
Under ideal conditions, the P-SH-N-Ex bar is capable of neutralizing materials up to a maximum distance of 200 mm.
- Short working distance: 200 mm max.
- Shockless touch safe emitters
- The bar continues to function properly when a number of emitter pins are short-circuited, for instance due to heavy fouling.
- Ideal for neutralisation of static electricity on materials when the distance varies.
- Approved for use in certain explosion hazardous environments
Check out our anti static bars section here
Working distance: 200 mm max.
Housing material: Aluminum/steel
Inner bar material: PVC
Emitter pins: Special alloy
Cable bar: 5 m (Neoprene)
Weight: Base 2 kg + 0.8 kg/m
Ambient temperature: 0 - 40 °C
Use circumstances: Industrial
U primary: 230 V, 50 Hz
Power consumption: 30 Watt
Option: Neon lamp, external
Suitable power unit: Integrated
Approval: UL, ATEX
ATEX category: II 2 GD, Ex smb IIB T4, Ex mD 21 T135C
ATEX certificate: BAS00ATEX2162X