- Static Elimination
- AC Ionisation
Not far from us? We're happy for you to pop by and collect your items during working hours. Just select Click & Collect when filling out your enquiry form and we will arrange a time with you.
The high voltage at both emitter points is currently limited. Being installed outside the airflow, the high-voltage points are hardly subject to fouling, if at all.
The nozzle blows off force is high at a relatively low air consumption. Nozzles can be fitted and installed in many configurations to meet your specific requirements. Simco-Ion power units, A2A7S, supply the necessary high voltage.
- Working distance: 250 mm max.
- Air consumption: 3,5 Nm3/h using 1 bar
- Max. pressure: 7 bar
- Shockless touchable emitters
- Being installed outside the air flow, the emitter pins are hardly subject to fouling, if at all
- Can be fitted on a standard air header
- Click system for easy assembly
Working distance: 250 mm
Housing material: Plastic
Ionisation point: Special alloy
Cable: PVC and PE
Weight: 0.04 kg
Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
Use circumstances: Industrial
Operating voltage: 7 kV AC
Noise level: 66 dB using 1 bar @ 1 m
Air consumption: 3.5 Nm3/h @ 1 bar
Max. pressure: 7 bar
Air connection: 1/8” BSPT; 3/8” on the header
Option: Multiple nozzles on the header
Suitable power unit: A2A7S