Conveyostat In-Line Ioniser
Conveyostat is designed to provide in-line static elimination for materials in pneumatic conveying systems. This will reduce blockages and process downtime.
- Static Elimination
- AC Ionisation
- Surface Cleaning
Conveyostat In-Line Static Control Systems are designed to provide in-line static elimination for neutralizing static charges on materials in pneumatic conveying systems. The Conveyostat is typically mounted at the input to a cyclone or collection vessel so that trim or other conveyed materials are neutralized as they pass through the unit.
The tube diameter is chosen to fit existing pipe system and so is the number of integrated anti-static bars. Simco-Ion anti-static ionising bars can also be integrated into a pipe provided by the client. The anti-static bars are arranged in two series. They are connected to a two-phase power unit to ensure optimal ionisation at high velocities.
- Neutralizes conveying trim materials including metalized films
- Resistively coupled static bars enhance safety and prevent hard arcs
- Dual-phase ion generation ensures high neutralization rates
- Units available for indoor and outdoor installations
- Straight, flanged and rolled edges available
- Power supply includes short circuit detection circuit
- Optimal ionisation at high velocities
- Can be integrated in a tube provided by the client
Conveyostat® for outdoor applications
Conveyostat® with flange connections
Conveyostat® for use in hazardous areas Custom size pipe
Tube diameter: 50 - 300 mm*
Tube length: 700 mm*
Housing material: Stainless steel.
Bar material: PTFE.
Ionisation point: Special alloy.
Cable: High voltage cable 2 x 3m.
Use circumstances: Industrial
Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C.
Operating voltage: 4kV AC.
Suitable power unit: LB2A4S.
*Contact eStat Solutions for custom sizes